There is one problem with blogger for people with no knowledge of CSS and html. I am no expert in these but I join classes everyday to learn them. The problem I was talking about was that the newer posts, home and older posts buttons are not easily visible because of their smaller size and lighter colors. I will teach you here, how to replace them with your own images like the following example.
1. First of all, create some images using Photoshop or gimp. I used Microsoft power point to add white text and highlight it with black to create a simple style and used snipping tool to capture them. Totally depends on your imagination!
2. Now we need to upload them to any image hosting site or You can create a dummy blog and upload images there and then get their url.
3. Go to Blogger>YOUR BLOG> template>Backup/Restore and download your template to prevent any loss.
5. Now choose "Expand Widget Templates" on top.
6. Press ctrl+f and enter this in the search box.
7. Replace it with <img src = 'URL of your image for Newer Posts' />
Example <img src = 'http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7Zwn5a8mLYI/UT1Y6SQLJTI/AAAAAAAAAhA/VbZYgae8UL4/s1600/cssc.JPG' />
8. Now search for the following.
9. Replace it with <img src = 'URL of your image for older posts' />
10. Now search for the following.
11. Replace it with <img src = 'URL of your image for Home' />
Save template and Visit your blog.